After what has seemed like a long cold Winter here in East Maitland, NSW Australia, Spring is finally here!
For some reason the older I get, the colder I find each Winter. So I can’t help but get a little excited when September comes around.
To celebrate the arrival of Spring I wanted to share a few things that I look forward to about Spring:
– Trees starting to sprout their new bright green leaves
– Flowers starting to bloom in an array of vibrant colours
– Bees buzzing around in the garden
– Lawns turning greener
– The sound of lawns being mowed
– The water at local lakes & beaches looking bluer & clearer
– Feeling the soft warmth of Sun on your face, arms & feet
– Not having to wear 2 layers of socks to keep my feet warm
– Feeling lighter not having to wear 3 -4 layers of clothing inside (let alone more outside) – just to stay warm.
– Being able to sit & work comfortably at my computer & jewellery bench rather than having to literally jog around my house & studio trying to keep my nose, feet & toes warm!
Now it’s your turn.
Do you get excited about Spring?
Share your thoughts below.
Want More Spring Inspired Updates?